Monday, November 06, 2006

Friday Night Fever

A few weeks ago, I was driving on Delta Ave in Mt. Lookout and saw this great place called Aqua. I got a few people together to head out to see how it was, but we ended up having dinner at Nectar, just a few doors away from Aqua.

The night started off with a few hor d'orves and a glass or two of wine at my apartment with the two friends that I had dinner with. This is only the second time that I have invited people over in the year that I have lived there.

After drinks at my place, we proceeded to Nectar where we had a fabulous meal and ran into a few friends. From there, not wanting the night to end, we traveled a few dors up Delta Ave. to have a drink at Aqua.

I do not know who's idea it was, but after dinner and few drinks we thought we could sit through a movie, so we trekked to Newport On The Levee and took in the movie Borat. We capped off the night at a small Newport bar called The Crazy Fox.

All in all it was a pretty eventful night.

No comments: