Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cincinnati's Contemporary Art Museum: Yet Another Diamond In the Rough

GQ Magazine has always intreaged me, mostly because of its homo-erotic undertones but more because it gave distinguished and stylish men to stay acrest of the current fashions and issues concern metropolitan minded men around the country and the world.

I was flipping through the March 2007 issues when I came across an article highlighting some of the most archetechualy astounding museums located in the US. I felt compeled to actually read this article, istead of settleing for simply looking at the pretty photograghs of the museams, but my interest waned as I reached the 3rd museum that was highlaighted. So I moved on.

What was I thinking!

Half way through the magazine I rememberred that the Contemporary Arts Center, here in Cincinnati is one of the most famous tou be build in the US in recent years so it should be somehwere in that afor mentioned list.

Sure enough...I almost missed it. There it was, smack dabb at the bottom of page 178 of the issue. Still not a very flattering picture compared to the others, but at least it made the list!

No comments: