Monday, December 14, 2009

Money is not just an issue.

Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with fmily and friends.  Nothing more would please me more than taking a stroll through the park, taking in the sites of the city, maybe stroll through a museum.

But of late, my friends and family have had more important things going on intheir lives, leaving me to fend for myself.

That is were I am getting into trouble.

Despite my goals for saving money this month, I have some how blown right through that several hundred dollars in just a few weeks (but I did make some pretty fond memories while doing so).

Several year ago, I made an effort to save money but soon realized that I am not the saving type.

To combat my spending, I have steped up the number of articles that I publish in addition to adding two more services to my professional consulting business that I do on the side.

No big plans this week, safe for a community event that I volunteer for each year.  I may even save a few bucks and stay in to make some cash.

No comments: