Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bulldogs head to State Semi Finals

In high school, I guess you could say that I was not the best at sports. Being two years younger than everyone in my class put me at a it of a physical disadvantage when it came to that aspect of high school.

Dispite this minor set back, I did manage to letter in both Track & Field and Football. Though I tried, I was not quite good enough at basketball to ever make the team. It could have been that during the years that I attended Holmes HS, our b-ball team was one of the best in the State.

Its only fitting that this years squad of Holmes 'ballers have defeated 17 teams to make it to the State championship. The only area team in more than a decade to do so (area meaning Northern Kentucky).

Read more about my alma mater's success here.

No comments: