Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cincy Ave Making a Name For Itself

If you read this blog, most of you know that I have a few different business on the the side. A small publishing business, 15 West Publishing where I publish books by local authors in addition to providing editorial service.

I also have a pretty successful consulting business, ION Consultants (ionconsults.com) where I provide resume and cover letter writing service, in addition to business plan writing.

Last week I received a new client who wanted me to create a business plan for his website www.cincyave.com.

This young man has down a great job with not alot of resources. His brain child combines a web presence like CityBeat.com and fuses it with the social networking capability of MySpace.com or FaceBook.com.

The great thing about this website is that it all centers around things to do in Cincinnati.

I am going to enjoy this project!

No comments: