Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mammoth Sized Breakfast


Not too often do I get a chance to grab a weekday breakfast sandwich at a locally owned shop, so today since i woke up a bit early to get my workout in, i decided to make a stop.

Due to my gym being across the river in Northern Ky, yesterday I decided to stop at Mammoth Cafe on my way into work since I have heard such great things about it.

The moment I walked in, the laid back atmosphere, coupled with the smell of java and eggs set me at ease and made me that much happier that I broke out of my old routine.

Mammoth, located in the heart of Newport, KY on the 500 block of Monmouth St. creates a nice reprieve from the usual hustle and bustle of the more commercial breakfast shops.

Mammoth's mix of veggie and meat-eater breakfast fare couple with its variety of joe to choose from make it a great breakfast destination for an early morning meeting or just a singular great way to jump start your workday.

It took me a a few minutes to choose my carnivorous breakfast burrito and was surprised when I was offered my choice of a side item.

This coupled with the little dab of Sriracha which was included in the order has got me wanting to go back for more.

No comments: