Saturday, April 21, 2007

A New Take On The Super Friends



For many Cincinnatians, as children, I would pass the Union Terminal on my way home and beg my mother if we could go for a visit. Not because of the museum that is housed in it, but because the building bared a striking resemblance to the Hall of Justice used by the Super Friends.

Hall Of Justice

(Somewhere Over The Rainbow)



Union Terminal
(Cincinnati, OH)

As my mother drove past, I would look wondering at the building and try to imagine walking in and finding Superman having a latte with Batman and Wonder Woman, while Aquaman feed the fish and the Marvin and Wonder Dog were in a heated game of Yahtzee.

Needless to say, when I found the following video on YouTube, I could not stop reminiscing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that.