Monday, April 30, 2007

Jealousy has finally got the best of me

Yesterday, I was luck enough to spend most of the day out doors. I had a light breakfast at the Breugers Coffee shop downtown and was amazed to see the number of runners. I felt abit guilty mothing down a sausage egg and cheese bagel while so many others were trying to slim down.

I then when to work for my firend's landscaping business in the east side of the city. For hours I watched as joggers, dog walkers and speed walkers enjoyed the beautiful weather in their shorts and t-shirts, and with every passer I felt more and more jealous of their fitness achievements.

I know that a few weeks ago I blogged about my self made promise to get back in shape, but since, I have made little effort in make it come to fruition.

Today is the day I start!

I devised a serious plan, consisting of eating right, cutting back on vices and exercises to achieve the body that I had a year ago.

Lets see how long it lasts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know who to call if you want an outdoor running buddy to help push you through the extra miles!

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Thanks B-

I made that mistake once b4...lol

Just kidding. I do plan to run with you, just need to get back into shape before I try and jump that hurdle again.