Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Power of 7-4-0



While I was in San Francisco a few weeks ago, the style and vice of the city took hold of me in a way that only Rembrandt could describe in one of his paintings. OK….that may be a little dramatic, but I feel safe that you get what I am trying to describe.

During this time, ancient mantras and centuries old though processes exposed them selves to me and I began to take a novice interests, especially of the teaching of Buddha. This passing interest (which has not totally left my mind) opened my mind to the significance of “happenings” such as dreams and numbers.

Just after this realization and on the way back to the dumpy Mid-west, the numbers 7-4-0 kept appearing to me, and not in combination with other numbers and in this particular sequence. For example, 740 was the number of the cab that I took home from the airport. $7.40 was the exact amount that I paid for lunch and 740 was the number that I pulled with I was in line at the deli.

Before I make in predisposed sayings about what this sequence of numbers means and before I let you know how I have incorporated this into my life, I am going to do a little bit of research before I speak out of my ass…as I have done time and time again in the past.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.

No comments: