Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mystery Sperm Doner Stikes Again

I'll start this as Sophia Petrillo began every one of her stories.

Picture it,
Sicily, (I mean, Durham, North Carolina)
The beginning of spring, two-thousand and six

Forty-seven severally sexually frustrated members of a college lacrosse team.
One attractive female (damn) exotic dancer.
And enough alcohol to keep a small Nicaraguan village liquored up for days.

Does anyone see where this is going?


When I read about these events, immediately I felt that this may be the fall of the great institution of higher education. I always try to have an optimistic view of the legal system, but there is a quiet, but persistent voice inside of my that tells me that if there is any prison time given to the perpetrators, it will be minimal.

And you wonder why there are so many who distrust the legal system.

what's really weird is the fact that only forty six of the forty seven players were required to give a DNA, making them possible suspects. The student that was not required to "give up his boys" happened to be African-American, and was not required because the dancer said that her attacker was white.

Were there any Asian or Hispanic members on the team?


No comments: