Wednesday, March 14, 2007

B&E: No, this Does Not Stand Fro Breaking & Entering (Or maybe it does)

Cincinnati NAMjA is taking a new avenue when it comes to blogging.

For the past year, this blog has attempted (some would say feebly) to bring to you the thoughts and ramblings of a single, African American gay male living downtown Cincinnati. I review of this minimal reviewed blog, it looks like I have not achieved what I set out to do.

Taking into account what my goals are, I am in the process of revamping this rag. First on my list, are throwing a bit of spice in the content that I place here.

What a better way to spice it up than by relaying the fact that one of my favorite blogger will now be the spokesperson for Ginch Gonch underwear! (Ben is the Blond)

I have been following Ben's blog and his career for several months now. At one point, I was trying to get him to dance here in Cincinnati at Club Adonis, but talks fell through with ownership. Him and his partner Even have some of the hottest bodies, and are pictured in some of the most erotic positions, without being too naughty....I luv it!


I want to hear from you.
In this transition, I plan to have more interesting content and better graphics, but still keeping the Queen City in the root of it all (at least I hope) and I would like to hear from your every step of the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a series of reviews of all the local LBGTQ haunts, bars, etc. And talk about them not just as social settings and drink price comparisons, but as sociological snapshots from your perspective as GBM and native to the area.

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Good idea....you want to help!