Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cincinnati Park Board Unveils New Plan

Last year I sat in on a lectured at the Civic Garden Center presented by a government official from Chicago who was in charge of "green-up" the city. To my surprise, she commented on how well kept our city parks were.

I know that those things were good for something.

Of course I am kidding.

I love going to all the parks here in the city. Eden and Ault Park are great for running.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that if you are interested in the future of Cincinnati Parks and the Cincinnati Park Board, please come to the unveiling of the Cincinnati Park Board's Centennial Master Plan tonight. The unveiling/public meeting is from 6:30-8:30 at the Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park.

It's an exciting time for the Cincinnati Park Board. This year the Park Board is celebrating the 100 year anniversary of it's first parks master plan (completed in 1907 by George Kessler) and the inception of the Park Board of Commissioners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could never find info about this in the paper. Do you know what came out of it all?

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

I have not heard anything else about it. Let me know if you find anything and I'll do the same.