Monday, July 09, 2007

My Weekend In L.A. Day 2

So most of you know that last week I took an adventure to Los Angeles for my uncles wedding (the third one I do believe), but have yet to tell you how it went. Well, it went off without a hitch (no pun intended). Though long (the ceremony began at 10am and did not end until 4pm), it was great seeing both so many family members in one place. Of course, I forgot my camera in my hotel room that morning, so you will have to wait to see pics until the photographer posts them on the web.



So a few hours after the ceremony (after helping tear down the decorations, taking them back to my uncles place and dropping a cousin off in downtown L.A.), I was finally on my own again and ready to hit the town. Again, I traveled to Santa Monica, but this time stuck with the bars that charged no cover. Again, pretty hot bois to look at, but not much to talk to.

That culminated my second day in the City of Angels.

No comments: