Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So The Saga Continues...

As with millions of other muggles around the world, I too have fallen prey to the thrawls of the latest Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I was not one of those who wasted a perfectly good Friday night to stand in line and get the newest instillation of the series, but I did go to Joseph and Beth Bookstore that Saturday afternoon to purchase the book on compact disc.



I have acheived to listed to only 12 chapters of the book and am suprised about the number of new and old characters that have been (re) introduced. I am a bit dissapointed at Jim Dale's performances of the different voices of the characters, but I guess we (and the characters themselves) are getting abit older, so that must be taken into account.

No comments: