Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Know What I Did Last Summer

In recent post I have mentioned that I will be taking an extended vacation for the summer. As noted in most of my runner and workout logs, I have been long anticipationg for this vacation and have planned extensively for it. I just realized that in none of these mentionings of the summer romp have I told you guys where I am going, what I will be doing or for how long I will be on hiatis.

Some friends and I will be caravanning to the Upper Penninsula (U.P.) and staying in a cabin on Lake Manilak for the wedding of a mutual friend of ours. The UP trip will last one week and the day after I return, I will be driving with another frined of mine to Chicago for the Gay Games. No I am not participating (I wish).

This will be the first trip that I have taken in a year, and I am so ready for it. While at the lake I plan to get some major work on my novel (I'll tell you more about that later) completed, spend hours on the beach catching up on my current book (in the shade of course) and simply relaxing.

I can not wait!

No comments: