Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Novel Is As A Novel Does....Take 2

Have you ever started something and never get back around to finish it?

Well, If I told you that I have never done that, it would be just like me telling you that I was voted 'most popular' in my 1995 high school graduating class.

I mentioned in a few posts that I have been been interested in begining a career in as an author (one of the reason why I started to blog) and that I have ambitions on finishing my mystery novel that I have been slowly writing for the past 5 years.

I have decided to force myself to complete the novel by creating a monthy deadline per chapter. Each moth, I will plan on publishing one chapter of the novel on this blog.

(Lets see how well this one goes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a braver man than I. As methodic as I can be, I like the organic development.