Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Lazy Sunday

I can honestly say that I do not remember the last Sunday where I did exactly what I wanted to do and when I wanted to do it. IT was great.



Due to the rainy weather (finally), most of the day was spent indoors. After a bomb egg sandwich (thank you very much) I went to for my final check of my uncle's dog Blade which I was checking in several times over the weekend while him and his family were away at Jellystone Park.



I got home just in time to catch the better end of a mozzarella, basil, tomato and onion garden salad, topped of with a half of twice backed potato.

That meal put me right to sleep, but then I got the urge to see the new film, Ocean's 13 so since I had no other obligations, I hopped in my car and traveled across the Ohio river to Newport On The Levee where I sat down with my cookie and jumbo sized soft drink just before the opening credits.

Magnificent!

The night was not over yet...

After a long run through the University of Cincinnati campus, where the eye candy was out in full force (I have got to learn how to play soccer...lol) I ventured to the new downtown restaurant Boi Na Braza for one of the best meals that I have had in this city.

All in all, I had a great Sunday.

No comments: