Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Has It Seemed Like A Blur To You 2?






The past few days have been blurr of early nights and laying low. Mostly because of the ruckus of a weekend that I had.

Friday, a few friends and I managed to lurk out tin the early evening and catch (no pun intended) a Cincinnati Reds baseball game. Our home team had not been doing so hot (26 wins and 41 losses) but the team that they were playing were equally as bad if not worse (24 wins and 42 losses) so I thought that we could at least see the former Red Stockings kick some ass.

By the end of the 7th inning, my hopes and dreams were dashed. We did not even stay to see the end of the game. I guess I am not just a fairy, but also a fair weather fan. My friends and I decided to drown our sorrows with a trip to SimonSays followed by a jaunt to the nearby Subway.

Saturday was a bit more enjoyable. Every year I organize our neighborhood's Spring Fling/Information Fair. At this event, our community council partners with the local church's annual block party and invites community organizations to come and set up activity booths for the children of the neighborhood. This was the children can have some fun while learning about all of the free fun stuff they can do for the summer.

I have to say it was a blast, and these pictures prove it!

No comments: