Thursday, June 07, 2007

Well.....now you know







******Warning*******

Pictures on this post may be offencive to some people.


I have to say that with the kick off of Pride month, a half nekkid Tuesday post from about a boy and his briefs and the well placed words of a friend (thanks B) I have decided to place some pics of me after today's run to show how far that I have came in my effort to get back onto shape.




I know that they are not impressive to most of you, but you should have seen what these pics looked like a few months ago. I have trimmed down to a husky 184lbs, but as B would say, I should not worry about the lbs and should just worry about feeling good about yourself, so I will no longer list poundage again....let me know if I slip up.



So here is the beginning of my 6 pack...lol It looks more like a 40oz of Colt 45.

So in the past week, I have moved my efforts from simply working out to include working on my diet as well. I have been trying to only eat proportionate meals and stop eating when I am full. I tell you what, stopping eating has been the hardest thing that I have had to do in this entire wight lost program. I was raised to eat all the food on my plate and to eat any chance that I could. I celebrated my first day of my new diet by eating lunch at a nice Mexican restaurant near my new job and there is what I had:



As you can see, I left half of the meal due to me being full...I guess I am starting out on the right track...lets see how long this will last. I saw the following YouTube vid on one of my favorite blogs and gave me a bit more satisfaction with eating.



Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to note you're abandoning benchmarks. As Madonna said, Let your body go with the flow.

B