Monday, June 04, 2007

Kick off to Pride


Not the best time to start a workout regimen...but you know me.




Yesterday was the kick off to Pride season, and Cincinnati was not left behind.


The day started out with my friend and I taking in the Over-the-Rhine Tour of Homes. A great time had by all and it was a great way to to a look at the condo's that are being re-developed in Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.


Nothing too gay about that...wink..wink




Then it was of to the races. Another friend joined my roommate and I as several teams joined together to race in drag up and down Court street between Vine and Race. It was hilarious. Not to mention that it finally decided to rain just before this race began, though the downpour did not last long, there is nothing more scary than a wet and angry drag queen.


I took some great shots of the races with my camera phone, but it is acting up again, so if I manage to get them off of my phone and on to this blog, I will let you guys know.


No comments: