Friday, August 17, 2007

Is Cincinnati Ready for YouTube?

Of course it is. Bloggers such as myself and have used this video sharing website to the hilt, but now WLWT Channel 5 is honing in on the craze and introducing this fast growing entertainment behemoth to its viewing audience.

I thinks its a great idea. I would love to watch old news casts. Especially when my News 5 did an exclusive on my neighborhood when I was a pre-teen, or see live video of the riverfront before it was graced with the Paul Brown Stadium and Cinergy Field.

We can even take a look at talk show host, turned reality game show host Jerry Springer when he was a news broadcaster here in Cincinnati, just years after he was the Queen City's mayor. Make sure you listen to his commentary here, he actually makes a good point during the posted commentary.




My love of Youtube is not secluded to the fact that Channel 5 has a new YouTube Channel. It is gems like these that keeps me coming back for more.




-----Warning------- Offensive Language (but funny)

No comments: