Friday, September 21, 2007

I Feel Emancipated

This was the first thing I told my supervisor when I walked into the office this morning.

For the past three days, I have been in a day long Microsoft classes. The first two days I had instruction on Access and the last day was a day long class going over the wonders of PowerPoint. I was sceptical about taking these classes, because I used to give instruction on each one of these products several years ago. Not to my surprise, I knew most of what was be taught, but there were a few tricks that I learned that I have know added to my repertoire. Good thing the instructor was a mix between a Greek God and a Roman soldier, otherwise, I think I may have slept through the entire training.

Tonight, hopefully I will be treated to a dinner at the Green Papaya, a Thai restaurant here in the Queen city. I am being treated by a friend of mine because I watched her house this past weekend while she was traipsing around North Carolina.

Saturday, a friend of mine Jester, will be flying in from, i think he lives in Spain now, to visit some family with his boyfriend Javier and my roommate and I will be taking them out on the town for a gay night in the Nasti Nati.

So what do you all have planned for the weekend?

No comments: