Friday, September 28, 2007

A Day Without Breakfast....

There are not too many days where I do not get to eat breakfast, but this morning was one of those days.

It was perfect sleeping weather so the windows were left open all night, which aided in me not getting up on time. If I had a car, it would not have mattered too much, but since I am catching the METRO for the time being, I am sort of on a schedule. So my lazy attitude afforded me the opportunity to skip breakfast this morning.

When I got to work, I could not bare the hunger any longer so I scrounged a buck out of my wallet and visited the gut machine a floor below me. I usually am disgusted by all of the options that they have, but since I missed breakfast, I really could not be too choosy.

After several minutes of staring blankly, I decided that Pop Tarts were the healthiest of choices (considering what else were being offered).

Just as I got back to my desk and started chomping on the Strawberry Pop Tart, I started to dread what I was going to do for lunch.

Lesson Learned---be sure not to skip breakfast.

No comments: