Saturday, November 03, 2007

Random Shots of Downtown Cincinnati

On my way yo the Gym At Carew this morning, I thought I would take a few shots of the city.


Here is a pic of the American Building on the corner of Central and Walnut.

Just across the street is this beautiful building, The Emory building. The basement is where you can find my favorite coffee shop, Coffee Emporium.

Here is a pic of the new restaurant, Cadillac Ranch. I was not too impressed with the food when I went, but the facade is great for the city. You can find this view from the corner of Walnut and 6th. The last time I walked by here, Nick Lachey was enjoying a drink on the patio.
The next few pics are of Fountain Square between Main and Walnut on 5th. You can see that preparations are underway for the ice skating rink.





No comments: