Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Business Venture For 2008

As most of you know, I have been playing with the idea of running my own business. I began BookMark Enterprises a few years ago not really knowing what type of service I was going to provide.

Last year, I started developing a business model to open a resume/cover letter writing service and the end product has evolved into ION Consultants.

In addition to ION, I have been working on another project. The result is 15 West Publishing which will launch Jan 2008. I am in the process of finishing the website and it will launch in January as well.

The following is the press release I fashioned to announce BookMark Enterprises' latest venture.

Publishing Group Becomes Bookmark's New Page In 2008
Saturday, December 15, 2007, icanwriteit.blogspot.com

Bookmark Enterprises, ION Consultants' parent company is announcing its plans to try its hand in books.

15 West Publishing is scheduled to launch the beginning of 2008. In addition to publishing fiction and non-fiction titles, 15 West will provide proofreading and editing services, replacing those offered by ION Consultants.

With several titles already "ear marked" for
publication, 15 West will remain in the realm of BookMark's mission and
strive to bring quality publishing services to both the new and experienced
writers.

No comments: