Monday, January 22, 2007

Apprenticee...Update

Yesterday was the first major snowfall of the year here in the Queen City. So, of course, I decided to make a day out on the town of it. After brunch at Vinyl, I decided to take in a movie at Newport on the Levee. To my surprise, I made the decision to see Babel. Though this may be a great movie to watch in the comfort of your own home, while nursing a hangover, paying close to $10 to see it on the big screen may not be worth your while. At least it wasn't for me. What made the trip to the Levee was the dinner that I had at Aoi just before I went into the movie. Aoi is the new Japanese restaurant on the Levee. i was impressed with both its decor and it menu selection. opting to only eat appetizers, i had the following:

Vegetable Tempura
Shrimp Tempura
Spicy Scallops
Spider Roll

I got back to my house just in time to watch the losing contestant get kicked off the show, or should I say quit. I have to say that I agree with Mr. Trump when he says that quitting should never be an option.

Surya Update.... he is still on!

No comments: