Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Remeberance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Yesturday, the United States celebrated the memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and reveled in the amount of good that he did for this nation and the world.

Some of you may have noticed my abscence of a post yesturday.

As I do feel that MLK Day is needed in this country, my life has been inundated with his teachings that, to me, every day is MLK Day.

"There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society, with a large segment of people in that society, who feel that they have no stake in it; who feel that they have nothing to lose. People who have a stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.