Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!


Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway...


Happy New Year!


Can you beleive it is 2007? Just seven years ago, I was living in Texas and thinking that the world was going to end.


Don't laugh...you know that you were doing the same thing.


I was celebrating the incoming of tthe New Year with a few friends and the question of if we had any regrets over the past year?


I thought that was a weird question, being that we were moments away from ringing in the New Year. Moments after a coalesced that conversation, we all held our shots of champagne high and watched the crystal ball drop on Time Square once again.


Over this past year, I thought that having friends was not going to be a part of my life. Several minutes after we toasted in 2007, I realized that having a group of friends that love you is not a right, it is a privilege, and I am privileged to have a number of friends in my life and should not shut out those other potential friends.


No comments: