Monday, February 26, 2007

79th Annual Academy Award/The Apprentice

I know...I know...

Mondays were supposed to be reserved for an update of my pal Surya on The Apprentice, but I did not anticipate so many award shows. I do not know what I was thinking, it happens every year. After a quick stop at The Apprentice website, i see that he is still on the show so I do not feel too bad.

I promise better updates in the future.

I have to say, when I heard that Jennifer Hudson was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, I was a bit confused. Though I loved her performance in the movie Dreamgirls, I did not think it warranted this nomination. It wasn't until her performance was pitted against the other nominees that I realized that it was she who deserved to walk away with the nod. I slept through have of her phenomenal performance, but through the magic of YouTube, I was able to see the entire thing. It looked like they all were having so much fun!






I also have to mention that Ellen was fab...of course

Just an update: There was not a Taft with a Twist event last week. It is scheduled for March 8. and I climbed all 45 stories of the Carew Tower in 11mins. I wanted to do better.

No comments: