Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shina's Big Season-Ender

Last night was the 35 District highschool Boys basketball semir finals. It so happens that my brother, who plays for Holy Cross Highschool was playing my al ma mater, Holmes High school, so I had to go for both of those reasons.

Holmes and Holy Cross have long nurished a rivalry so that too spurred me to go and watch my brother play.

As of yesturday, my brother held the followong stats in Boys HS basketball in Northern Kentucky

25th highest scorer
5th in turnovers and
3rd in Assists


When I walked in at half-time, my brother's team (Holy Cross Indians) were down some 20 pts ot so. it did not look too good. The them seemed to be led by my brother, who is the point guard and he made a few incredible runs in the start of the 3rd quarter. Towards the end of the game, The Indians had almost come back to win, but could not hold off Holmes' Bulldogs.

The following is the link giving entire coverage of the game: http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20070228/SPT0302/702280386/-1/SPT

No comments: