Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just A Reflection....



In this world of hand held palm pilots, BlackBerry's, Internet enabled cell phones, and 24 hr hour a day news programing, we could get enamored by the amount of super silious information that we pay attention to.




For instance, i could use this forum to regale about the ramifications that Britney Spears shaving her head will bring to all of the 12 to 22 yr old girls who see this blond (or should I say formerly blond) bombshell as some sort of Hare Krishna.




Better yet, maybe I should dissect the homophobic over tones of Tim Hardaway's proclamations that he hate's gay people and praise the fact that Charles Barkley reiterated that if any professional athlete thinks that they have never been on the same team as a gay person, than they were sadly mistaken.

So I just thought I would reach my hand into the plethora of off-shot media news spots and talk about what ever I pull out.

Maestro...drum role please...

Beyonce Makes the cover of this Years Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Though i may not be the one to most appreciate this, I am glad to see that see she is broadening her horizons. I wonder if Jay-Z had anything to do with this deal

No comments: