Thursday, February 15, 2007

Quick Run Down

Wow...where has the time gone. It has been about a week since I updated you guys on the 'goings-on" here in the Queen City. I could regail about the several different reasons why that is but that would be un-eventful to say the least. I do want to tell you some of the things that have been going on since the last post:

A major purchase was on the horizon. I have upgraded my old cell phone to a new t629 by Samsung (Korean word for Three Star). I needed something where I could connect to the internet and check my email, but I did not want something very bulky like a SideKick or BlackBerry. I think it is working out pretty well.

Over the past few days, the weather has been paying us back for having such a mild December and January. For the past two days, I have not had to go into work. Needless to say I was able to get a lot of things accomplished with the extra time.

Thursday night, I ventured through the crappy weather and hit up the Bacchanalian Event. It is so much fun to see young professionals out, drinking wine and giving to a good cause. this event was held at the Contemporary Art Center. I used my new phone to snap some pics. It so handy! I still have not figured out how to place pics from my phone on here, but when I do...

No comments: