Monday, February 05, 2007

This past weekend's Doings/Apprentice Updates

This weekend had its ups and its downs. Friday night, I can chalk up to being a bust because I knew that I would be out on Friday night till the wee hours in the morning. So Friday night was a quiet night where I watched the movie The Illusionist and fell asleep to the 10 o'clock news.

Saturday was entirely different. It was the 30th B-day of a close friend of mine. With a party of about 11 people, we traveled across the river to the best Koarean restuarant in town, Riverside. After an icredible meal, we proceeded to a hole in the wall bar just around the corner, where we proceeded to have a few drinks, play billiards and open his presents.

Sunday was nothing more than a recouperation day from Saturday. Afrter a morning breakfast, I stayed in bed and watched a mariade of telivision programming to include the Super Bowl. (This is where it really gets boring)

Watching the Super Bowl laying in bed with just one eye opened, I seemed to have slept all the way through the half time show, which is one of the only things I wanted to see. And to beat it all, I missed this week's episode of The Apprentice.

No comments: