Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A New Job...A New Life...

Not necessarily a new life, but its as close to a new one as anyone would need. It is the end of the second day of my new job and I am loving it. The people with whom I am working with, I can actually hold a descent and constructive conversation. In addition to this, there are a number of different professions that work in my building and my department supports all of them. I love working with such a varied clientele, coming from all sorts of backgrounds and not simply academic (its much too over rated)

Today was an easy, but exciting day. I turned in a few papers concerning my great benefits, received my parking permit and last but not least, I found the fitness facility that is actually in my building! I have not figured out if we can take personal time to work out but I did see that there were fitness classes offered at lunch time that lasts one hour (we only get 30min for lunch) and a personal trainer that comes a few times a week!

Now there is no reason why I should not be able to reach my fitness goals. I guess the only way I could do so is if I get too swamped with work....

LOL

No comments: