Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Day In The Life of a NAMjA


Today, I am back at the ol' 9 to 5, but yesterday, I took the day off (its a long story and I will definitely let you guys know really soon why I took yesterday off).

But the reason why I mention it, is because the day that I experienced yesterday should be my typical day of work and not just a random occurrence.

I woke up to a small breakfast and finished some work for a few of my clients that wanted their resume and cover letters spruced up a bit and then ran an errand.

All this before lunch!

After a quick meeting with a client after lunch, I sat in Starbucks (I know...they are the devil) and did a bit more work before a walked home.

It was an absolutely perfect day outside and for the first time in many months, shoulders were not tense when I got in after a days of work. I was even able to enjoy my siesta before I went for a run through Eden Park.

All my work days should be like this.

No comments: