Saturday, October 06, 2007

Late Night Blogging


Since I started today with an early morning post, it is only fitting that I end with a late night post. Since I will be working with my roommate's landscaping company on an installation tomorrow, I decided not to over do myself and opted to stay in this evening.

I hunkered down by first ordering some Thai food. I know that it looks like an alien threw up on my plate, but this Thai food is from one of the best places to get Thai in the city, Teak Thai in Mt. Adams area of Cincinnati.

This dish was comprised of red curry and holy basil, both with tofu, all over white rice. I can't forget about the crab rangoon either.




Once the food arrived, I popped in Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. The movie moved a bit slow, but for some reason I was on the edge of my seat for the entire film. I do not think I am being bias when I say that Halle did a great portrayal of a somewhat twisted character. I definitely recommend it.

Good night!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: