Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Website....New Ideas

You would think that with an entire day off yesturday, that you would have seen atleast one blog post letting you know how I spent my day off.

It is a good thing that you didn't.

I can not tell you how frustrated I was after an entire day of trying to download my pictures from the weekend onto my new computer. So frustrated in fact, that when I finally figured out that I must first install the camera's programming onto my new computer, I was so miffed that it took me so long to realize it, I had a good mind to through my new laptop across the room.

Of course that would be counter productive.

Needless to say, I forwent my attempt to download the pictures and funneled my frustrations more productively.

I started to research some now services/products to be offered on my business website, in a addition to a better, more eye catching website design. Look for the updates very soon.

No comments: