Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fast Times At Ridgemount High...

I guess it would be more apropos to say, Boring Times at the hands of the government.

The last few days have literally drained me. It has rained for two days straight, which I am grateful for, but when you have to catch the bus and walk several blocks in the dark and rain to a job that is becoming less fulling day by day, when I get home, the only thing that I want to do is to eat a good meal and lay on the couch until its time for bed. Which is exactly what I have done for the past two days....

no posts

no surfing the net

and no Internet promotion of my side biz

Not to mention the verbal struggle that I am having with my mother who, I am convinced, does not know the meaning of preventive maintenance, when it comes to car. Currently, she has two cars in the shop, and still paying the dealer on both of them. Its too complicated to go into the details, but just believe me when I say....DRAMA!

This all leads to this Cincinnati NAMjA contemplating going to the VA and asking form some anti depressants.

Not to fear...maybe a new job in a new city is visible on the horizon.

No comments: