Saturday, October 06, 2007



Even though I have been blogging since the wee early morning (about 10am) I am just now sitting down for my first meal of the day (safe for a small slice of left over pizza from a few nights ago when I woke up). When I set out to look for a place to grab a late lunch, all I wanted to find was a cute coffee shop where I could work on my novel (and blog of course). After driving all over Newport, KY and Covington, KY, I decided to come back to the good ol' Over-the-Rhine and spend some time at Coffee Emporium where I had a breakfast borritto (little donkey) and a soy latte.

They really do have a good thing going on.

Complete with impromptu drop ins from the mayor of Cincinnati, Mark Mallory, who just left a few minutes ago, picking up an order of cupcakes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: