Saturday, October 06, 2007

Early Morning Blogging


I have been up for several hours, thought there are several people still asleep who spent the night after an impromptu mini-party we had last evening. So I have been playing with my new computer and have found several great components to this thing. One quirk that I do not like (which I have been fooling with for the past hour) is that I can not figure out how to get pics from my digital camera to download on to my computer.

It is driving me insane!

I wanted to post a great shot of the elephant ears growing outside of my bedroom mirror that I snapped as I awoke, but I guess the shot of the elephant ears and mums growing in the front yard that I snapped with my phone last evening will have to do. The elephant ears growing in the backyard out side of my bedroom window are twice as large.

No comments: